Wednesday, October 27, 2010

215 Challenge: Random Challenge - 215-words about Why AVERAGE is ...

My awesome hubby Dan just started a very funny writing blog called "The 215 Challenge," where you have 215 words to fulfill whatever the challenge for the day is.  Today he stepped away from his usual goofiness to talk about "Why AVERAGE is AWESOME!"  I loved what he wrote about not comparing yourself to others.  Read this -- I think you'll see what helps ME stay a little more grounded and balanced than I used to be... :)

215 Challenge: Random Challenge - 215-words about Why AVERAGE is ...: "I'm pretty much average in practically every way. Pick nine random other people and line me up with them. Rank us on anything you like and I..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!